Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. By entering into this agreement, you agree to the terms of service of SynapsePay (our financial partner) found here which are incorporated herein by reference.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dyme Financial Technologies, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dyme Financial Technologies, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dyme Financial Technologies, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dyme Financial Technologies, Inc.’s web site are provided "as is". Dyme Financial Technologies, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dyme Financial Technologies, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. ACH Credit / Debit Authorization
- User agrees to authorize Dyme to debit / credit funds on my behalf from my bank account for transfers initiated by Dyme.co services.
- By entering into this agreement, you agree to our payment processor (SynapsePay's) terms of service found here https://synapsepay.com/tos/which are incorporated herein by reference.
- This website/application is not directly supported by, endorsed or certified by SynapsePay. SynapsePay gives no warranties and makes no claims about this application/website.
5. Proper Authorization for new Transactions
- I authorize Dyme to debit the bank account indicated in this web site's account forms for the scheduled amount each Friday. I understand that because this is an electronic transaction, these funds may be withdrawn from my account as soon as the above noted transaction date. I will not dispute Dyme debiting my checking/savings account, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in the account pages and any additional savings triggered by texts.
6. FDIC Notice
- All funds saved with Dyme are held at Triumph Bank and are FDIC insured up to a balance of $250,000.
In no event shall Dyme Financial Technologies LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dyme Financial Technologies LLC's Internet site, even if Dyme Financial Technologies LLC or a Dyme Financial Technologies LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dyme Financial Technologies LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dyme Financial Technologies LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dyme Financial Technologies LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dyme Financial Technologies LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dyme Financial Technologies LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dyme Financial Technologies LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
11 . Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dyme Financial Technologies LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.